Addy And The Smart Guy (Big Girl Panties Book 3) - Carter Ashby

Plot: 5
Characters: 5

Overall Rating: 5

photo bun2_zps0ef512fa.jpg

Addy and the Smart Guy was a very amazing read! Addy has been in love with her Proffessor Dr. McDaniels for three years already and she never really expected anything to come out from her feelings but when spring break approaches she was surprised anddelighted that Grey wanted to spend a week with her ALONE

description

They spent a week trying to do everything so after that they would be able to get back to their normal lives but you know how these things end up.

If you have been reading my reviews for a while now then you would realize that I adore teacher-student romances the thought of the forbidden is really intriguing. I even have a shelf dedicated for these kind of books. What I liked about this book was that it was forbidden but not to the point that it would turn out to be really gross.

What really surprised me about this book is how hot it was!

description

Because if you base it all on the cover it would really remind you of a wholesome YA book that would be filled with some stolen kisses here and there but this book was not it. I would even call this a book bordering on erotica. Not that I mind it, but it was just really surprising since again the cover was very wholesome and all. I guess the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover" is really applicable in this case.

Overall, this was my favorite book in this trilogy and kudos to Carter Ashby for being able to make this into a very worthwhile read.

Digital Edition received from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review